Well, here are some special offers for you.
- 15% off on all Peru tours March to May
- Additional $20/per person/day off on our Central Peru 5 day tours listed as Fixed Departure on our calendar.
These are Unchog/Carpish/Junin and Satipo road/Oxapampa.
- Money back guarantee if not 100% satisfied everyday with our services. This is how the guarantee works.
Some price examples
During this time frame there is only one confirmed trip to Amigoswhich has two punters. If you as a couple join, the price per person would be $1118 per person for 5 days (excluding flights), instead of $1315 normal price per person with 4 people.
And if we get a few more to complete 5 people, price per person will be ($1145- $172 (15%) – $100)
Other interesting trips
if you are a small party of at least two people or more you can pretty much chose any trip and still get a good price. Here are some examples of good trips you can take depending on your interest.
- Best trips for Bird Photography: 5 day Manu road, Chuncho Lodge 3 days, 5 days North Peru and Lima bird photography 1 day.
- Birds and culture. Southern Circuit with Paracas, Nazca Lines, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Titicaca Lake, Cusco and Machu Picchu. There are different price tiers on this tour and it can be done without the extension to the Amazon. Check back with us emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in something like this and I shall customize it for you both in length and comfort level.
- Machu Picchu and birding. Check our 5 day birding Machu Picchu and Abra Malaga page. There are shorter options available as well.
- Hard core birding with around 500 species of birds or more. Manu road 17 days, Complete Central Peru 17 days or North Peru 16 days.
- Day trips from different places all around Peru. We have a page where we have collected all of our very short excursions in Peru. It is still under construction for other areas and new day trips will be added for Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, Chiclayo, Tarapoto and Iquitos. Just let us know what you want.
Gunnar Engblom is a Swedish birder who lives in Peru since 1998, where he operates birdwatching and nature tours for Kolibri Expeditions. He is also a dedicated 3:04 marathon runner, right now training for Gold Coast Marathon, Australia in July 2018. In 2016 Gunnar additionally re-launched his rock’n’roll singer career with his band Guran Guran and getting over 215 000 views on his recent Rinkeby and Tensta You tube video.